Supercharge your technicians with confidence which will also improve employee retention.
The customer’s perception of your company is heavily weighted by the interaction with the technician in her home. Make sure it is a good one.
What you'll learn…
- The ‘Emotional Dynamics‘ of working in a customer’s home.
- What your techs REAL job is. (Hint: It’s NOT cleaning carpets or restoring homes!)
- The difference between buying goods and services.
- How customers decide if your employees have done a ‘good job or a ‘bad job.
- Why (and how) to build a life-long relationship and create a Cheerleader customer.
- How techs can deliver positive ‘Moments of Truth‘ with their actions, appearance and attitude.
- How to give your customer the ‘Illusion of Control.
- Where your technicians (and everyone else too) fits in to your company’s Service Circle.
- Simple scripts that makes VAS easy to implement.
- Hands-on training and role playing that shows techs how to make the VAST concepts work.
- Step-by-step training on how techs can gently offer their clients ‘Additional Service Options‘. (This will pay for their seminar!)
- How your techs can sky-rocket the ecstatic 5 star online reviews your delighted customers will post on Google!
This course has been approved for (7) IICRC CECs. No exam.
Required Student Details
Live ZOOM Seminar
"The perfect certified instructor for us"
"I highly recommend Jeff Cutshall with Jon-Don"
I highly recommend Jeff for his excellent teaching ability!
What can I do to prepare for the class?
If at all possible, please read over the manual before the class starts. After every chapter you will find a 15-question quiz. These questions will help you prepare for the IICRC exam. There is a lot of information packed into a 2-day class. If possible, it’s better if you please print off your manual. This makes it easier to take notes. Please have pen and highlighter handy during the class to be able to take notes.
Can I ask questions during the class?
Absolutely! Please have your questions ready. If you have any photos from previous jobs that you have questions about please send them to me before the class, and if possible, we will discuss them during the class.
What are the technical requirements for the course?
Zoom is the videoconferencing program that we'll be using and therefore it is required to have Zoom installed ahead of the class along with a solid internet connection. Here are the Zoom requirements. And the Zoom FAQ page.