Each attendee will receive free 30 day 'seminar video replay' access. (Including the after class networking session.) Review this SFS program and/or share it with other company employees. Plus, if something 'comes up' you'll still have 30 days to 'transform' your business!
Ready to go procedures
You’ll receive these SFS phone, pre-inspection and office sales systems and procedures written in Microsoft Word format. You can then easily modify this SFS Business Infrastructure to fit your operation! WOO-HOO!
FREE Review Resources
We're also including Steve's PowerPoint slides in case you miss something during this very 'fast-paced' program! So you'll be able to review your class workbook keyed to the companion slide presentation.
WHO should attend? Cleaning and restoration business owners, managers, and any employee that answers customer’s “How much?” questions.
WHY do I need this? Your ‘lead conversion strategies’ are essential! And yet too often ignored! (Right now you and your staff are likely peeing away way too many leads that could be ‘converted’!) This online SFS program will quickly add huge downstream profits to your company.
HOW MUCH? $149.00 (You’ll more than pay for your entire seminar when you book your next “I’m just checking prices…” lead!)
This course has been approved for (3) IICRC CECs.
1. Your lead asks: “Hi, I’m just checking around to see how much you charge for…?”
Your reply! “Uhhhh….”
Fail to ‘convert’ this potential client and you’ll lose $1,000.00’s in ‘downstream profits’! Or…
2. You quote a price and your prospect says, “Hmmm… let me check with my husband and I’ll get back to you.”
Meekly respond, "OK" and you’ll NEVER hear from them again!
What should you say to save this job? Or…
3. You hear: “Wow… I see ads where I can get my whole house done for $99.00 and you want HOW MUCH?”
How can you ‘defend’ your pricing AND convert this prospect into a ‘High Profit Client’?
In his SFS: Winning over your caller! seminar Steve will share guaranteed solutions to the profit-crushing issues above and so much more including…
- NEW! Five essential SFS: ‘Lead Conversion' Core Principles for a cleaning or restoration contractor!
- Why you don’t need to (and probably shouldn’t) answer your business phone 24-7!
- NEW! How to get your caller to A) not hang up and B) leave a voice mail- guaranteed!
- Why you must give your caller the “Illusion of Control".
- NEW! 18 phone tips to quickly build a bond with your caller.
- Why (and how) to immediately ‘Take Ownership’ during your 'Lead Conversion Process'.
- Four different ‘Phone Formats’ to conquer forever the dreaded “How much do you charge?” question. (Including a new Phone Format just for restoration contractors.)
- NEW! How (and why) to hire an employee to close sales with phone callers. (Even for owner-operators!)
- Nine reasons why you should ‘pre-inspect’ 15% of your jobs- and how to identify this ‘high profit 15%’ on the initial phone call!
- NEW! A COVID-inspired script for a ‘no-contact’ over-the-phone video pre-inspection option’. NOTE: This ‘hybrid pre-inspection’ gives you all the benefits of an on-site pre-inspection… right from your own office! (No more time stuck in traffic!)
- How to solve forever the “Lemme check with my husband and I’ll get back to you…” hidden 'Smokescreen' price objection!
- NEW! Avoid getting bushwhacked by 1-star reviews with Immediate Quality Check Calls
- Steve's 5-step script to still make ‘high profits’ from a “Can’t you do it for less?” customer.
- NEW! Taking the Battle to the Enemy! How to ‘Proactively Reach Out’ to customers.
- Why (and how to) dig for homeowner’s complaints. (Hint: Before they can spew their venom on the internet!)
- NEW! How to use phone calls and texts to ‘kick start’ your business during slow periods.
- Why having your techs do in-home ‘up-selling’ doesn’t work! (And often ticks off homeowners!)
- NEW! How to make HUGE profits by your office gently offering ‘Additional Service Options’ BEFORE your tech shows up!
- A simple, low-pressure technique to sell high profit ‘Additional Service Options’ over-the-phone.
Over 80 pages of SFS ‘Business Infrastructure’ procedures (in both PDF and Word format) including:
- 'On-site Pre-Inspection' Phone Format (Residential)
- NEW! 'Remote Video Pre-Inspection' Phone Format (Residential)
- NEW! 'Immediate Pricing' Phone Format (Residential)
- NEW! Emergency Water Loss Phone Format
- Initial Call Water Loss Data Sheet
- NEW! Fire Damage Phone Format
- Initial Call Fire Damage Data Sheet
- Phone Format for Booking Previous Clients after a Price Increase
- NEW! Converting a ‘Smokescreen Objection’ (Residential Lead Conversion)
- NEW! Pre-Arrival Courtesy Contact (PCC)
- NEW! Steve's complete 10 page Immediate Quality Check Call system
- Quality Check Call Control List
- Immediate Quality Check Call Phone Format
- Customer Concern Follow-up Sheet
- SFS 'Cheat Sheet' to flip Unhappy Clients
- NEW! Reaching Out to Residential Clients in the Slow Season
- Pre-orienting the Homeowner on their Additional Service Options
- Incoming Calls/ Non-Carpet Cleaning Questions and Requests
- General Telephone Guidelines
- Answering Common Phone Questions
- Dispatching/ Scheduling
- When a Technician Finishes the Day Early
- Previous Job Scheduling
- Customer Confirmation/Checklist/Email
- NEW! Sample Confirmation Email/ Letter for Residential Cleaning
- “Customer Inquiry” Paper Flow (Restoration)
- Customer Inquiry Form (Restoration)
"Steve is the king of the ‘customer service experience’"
"The extra nuggets Steve shared have the potential of increasing my earnings by 20-30%!"
"Steve is lively, energetic and a great teacher!"
"Steve has a ton of experience, is very enthusiastic and held my interest well"
"It's fantastic to tap into Steve's decades of knowledge and value"
"Step-by-step instructions ... not vague ideas"
"I was able to turn what would have been a 30 sec phone call with a lost lead into ... a new client"
Includes: 1) Digital workbook and procedures, 2) 30-day video replay access to this LIVE seminar, 3) PowerPoint presentation for review, 4) LIVE seminar admission for one person. NOTE: SFS online LIVE seminars are non-refundable.