This educational and practical certification course (now offered ONLINE) is designed to provide students the basic concepts and knowledge to properly perform remediation of contaminated properties impacted by mold or Category 3 water (i.e. sewage, flood water, etc).
This course is taught by Nate Seward, PE, CIH, the industry's leading expert with over 25 years of practical and hands on experience.
This course has been approved for (14) IICRC CECs.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Mold and Sewage Remediation Procedures (Conditions 1, 2 & 3)
- Abrasive Remediation Techniques
- Engineering Controls (i.e. building various containments, negative pressure, etc.)
- Environmental Microbiology (bacteria, viruses, mold, parasites)
- Bird & Bat, mouse exposure and risk
- Biocide Uses: Are you achieving what you think you are?
- PPE/safety for mold and sewage remediation
- Environmental sampling and (baseline and clearance)
- and much more!
All times are Pacific Standard Times PST: 8am to 5pm
Prerequisite: IICRC certification in WRT Note: By registering for this class you are confirming that you have your WRT Certification.
IICRC Testing Certification Fee: $150 payable to the IICRC.
Includes admission for one person via ZOOM and course manual. Student must provide own connection. Online classes are non-refundable.
Prerequisite: IICRC certification in WRT
Note: By purchasing this class you are confirming that you have your WRT Certification.